Starting in Spring 2013, Tarrant County College will have Priority Registration. Priority is based on the number of TCC hours completed. This is to help students graduate on time by giving them the opportunity to enroll in required classes that fill up quickly.
For Fall and Spring Terms TCC provides a period of priority registration for returning students.
- To qualify for fall, students must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring, students must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
- Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours completed.
- Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience are included in the calculation.
- Hours in progress and transfer hours are not included.
Students receive email notification of the date assigned for priority registration.
Registration Schedule for Fall 2014
|Registration Date||Min. Hours Earned|
|June 15, 2014||67+|
|June 16, 2014||49|
|June 17, 2014||35|
|June 18, 2014||25|
|June 19, 2014||18|
|June 20, 2014||12|
|June 21, 2014||0|
OPEN REGISTRATION BEGINS June 22, 2014
- All registration rules apply to priority registration
- Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily
- Payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of registration for classes
- Payment of tuition online is available until 1 a.m.
- All unpaid classes are dropped nightly
- Students are responsible for making payment arrangements before registering for classes
- Students may register on their assigned day or any day thereafter
- Students can check their myTCC email or My Student Summary on WebAdvisor to verify eligibility to register
Other steps may need to be taken in order to complete your registration; visit the Registration and Withdrawal page for more information. Call 817-515-4REG (4734) or visit your campus Registrar Office if you have any questions.