FORT WORTH, Texas (July 30, 2014) Supporting materials for the Board meeting will be provided on the Board Meetings Web page. Once the meeting has begun, streaming video of the proceedings will also be available.
Take notice that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tarrant County College District will be held in the District Offices, 1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76102, commencing at 6 p.m. on Monday, August 4, 2014, to consider and act on the following Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment. (No presentation shall exceed three minutes.)
- Board Budget Workshop III
- Discuss Recommendations
- Closed Meeting:
- Deliberation Real Property, Section551.072, Texas Government Code. The Real Property discussion will address the purchase, improvement, exchange, lease or value of Real Estate to include recommendations from the Institutional Plan (Facilities and Academics Plan).
- Deliberation on Personnel Matters, Section 551.074,Texas Government Code. The deliberation will include a discussion on the Chancellor’s 2013-14 Performance Goals Mid-Year and 2014-15 Goals.
- Consultation with Attorney, Section 551.071, Texas Government Code. For purposes of a private consultation with Board’s Attorney on any subjects or matters authorized by law. The deliberation will include any Pending/Contemplated Litigation.
For requests for ADA accommodations, call 817-515-5242, 817-515-5187 (TTY), or email ADA.email@example.com
Posted 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Media Contact: 817-515-5212