I want to get out and about! Invite me to your event.
I can’t wait to meet you and your guests!
Mascot Request Criteria
The Trailblazers is the mascot of Tarrant County College. The name symbolizes the hard-working, dedicated spirit of Tarrant County College students, alumni, faculty and staff who continue to blaze new trails.
General Request Criteria
- All on-campus and off-campus requests must be submitted through the TCC Mascot Reservation Form.
- Requests should be made two weeks in advance.
- Requests should be within the Tarrant County service area.
- Requests will be accepted for a maximum of a two-hour time-frame.
- Requests may include appearances at TCC campuses, local schools, churches, community centers or other events.
- Appearances should be requested as an enhancement/addition to an event, not as the event itself.
- An individual on site be assigned to serve as the helper for Toro–to meet Toro upon arrival and stay with him through the end of the event.
- A room must be provided on-site as a changing area.